Jobs for international truck & HGV drivers of all experience levels with European haulage and logistics companies.
! We’re proud to offer employment opportunities for NON European citizens also.
Office or base location: 18.Novembra iela 193b, Daugavpils, LV-5417, Latvija
Своевременная оплата труда от 1600 евро до 2500 евро в месяц в зависимости от желания и умения работать и планировать свое рабочее время. 0,16 евро за 1 км пробега + 20 евро в сутки если случается простой + 50% от сэкономленного дизельного топлива за рейс или — 100% перерасходованного дизельного топлива за рейс. Коэфицент 0.35 на тонну, порожний пробег 26 сейчас, летом 25.
Прибалтика - Турция - Греция иногда Кавказ. В среднем 12000км.
Турция по ТИРУ (день расстаможка, день на выгрузку, как в России тут по 20евро простойных)
Опыт по СНГ от 1.5лет CE (короткий 95ый код принимается только)
Office or base location: Head office in Katowice, truck bases accross whole Europe
Financial assistance is provided for passing code 95 and ADRs, expenses are deducted from salary.
DRIVER OF A MILITARY WAYER WITHOUT EXPERIENCE - UNCONFERRED - ROUNDING IN EUROPE
- Internship - 700eur.
- 1st month after - 1900 Euro
! salary in the year perspective grows to 2200 euro
- 1000 man-made MAN + MERCEDES EUR 6
- Semi-trailers: TENT + REF + CARRIAGES + TANKS
- 20 offices throughout Europe, founded in 1998
95 CODE and ADR
- The candidate needs to register and pay 95 code in Poland, the course is quite expensive!
!!! IT IS IMPORTANT TO FILL IN THE FORM BY LINKS BELOW !!!
For inquiries call Alexander: +371 24 976 892
Office or base location: maastricht nl
! European passport and English knowlagde is needed !
- 1.150 eur as base it is paid 12 times per month plus 0.10 e/k = average monthly 2500 eur
- paid holiday of 25 days
- 6 weeks on - 2 weeks off (negotiable)
- truck parking to airport transfer is paid
- EU Passport
- Good english level
- C/E experience of 1 year
could be offered if candidate hold EU passport and speaks english.
Office or base location: Žiar nad Hronom, Slowakije
Лучшие условия на рынке труда, претендуйте немедленно (только для граждан ЕУ)
ТРЕБУЕТСЯ ПРОЙТИ ТЕСТ АНГЛИЙСКОГО
- ЕУ Паспорт
- СЕ опыт работы по Европе или Скандинавии,
- Опыт использования рефрижераторных (фриго) прицепов является преимуществом,
- Английский или немецкий язык на уровне общения является преимуществом, в офисе работают Русско язычные диспетчера.
- зарплата на руки от 2200 до 2400 евро (отличная система бонусов)
- современный парк (EURO6) - MERCEDES Actros, Volvo FH, MAN TGX, DAF XF,
- трансфер до базы организовывает и оплачивает работодатель (бусик либо самолет)
- выбор типа полуприцепа (тент, реф)
- все удобства на местных базах в Германии, Швеции, Норвегии, Дании, Голодании (N),
- своевременные платежи, программы мотивации работы, отличные условия работы.
Трудоустройство бесплатное, за справками звоните Александр: +371 24 976 892
Office or base location: Vilnus, LT
Drivers with experience in Europe
Requirements: categories C, E (C category received before 2009-09-10); working experience as a driver for 2 years in the last 3 years of work, in Europe at least 1 year; knowledge of the rules of the road in Europe; knowledge of the mode of work and rest of drivers involved in international transport; working experience with a digital tachograph card; independent work with documents; experience of customs procedures, TIR, CMR; without gross offenses (for example: drunk driving rights taken away, smuggling, was the cause of the accident), the ability to fill in CMR, the ability to use navigation, experience with cars of class EURO 5 / EURO 6; minor repair skills; high self-discipline; without bad habbits.
· Lights Lithuania-Europe-Lithuania payment for 1 km 11–12 eurocents (work for 1 driver)
· Lights Lithuania-Europe-Lithuania payment for 1 km 7.8-8.1 eurocents (work for 2 drivers)
· Cadenzas - work only in Europe for 6-8 weeks - 60 euro / day (probation period for the first 3 months), then 65 euro / day. If the driver has ADR, +5 euro / day
Documents for employment (quality copies):
· Zagran. passport;
· Driver's license;
· ADR certificate;
· Current medical certificate;
· Employment record, in which it is clear that over the past 2 years - 1 year of experience as a driver or such a certificate from employers; when you arrive at work you need an original.
· Digital tachograph card.
· 95 code, issued in a European country (can be done in Lithuania: if the C category is received before 2009-09-10, 95 code costs 100 euro; if the C category is received after 2009-09-10, 95 code costs 300 euros - for 95 driver code pays immediately.
· Certificate of presence (absence) of criminal record
· Filled candidate’s application form, recommendations.
· Photo - needed on arrival at work
Employment costs are 180 euros + costs for 95 code. The cost of employment driver covers from the first salary.
This question is raised by many drivers, our life will not only help you to realize the desire to find a job in Europe a decent salary, but will also provide a solution to all the accompanying problems that may stand in the way of the realization of your goals - trust the professionals and you will get results! Our experience speaks for itself!
To obtain work permission, which will be issued through the Ministry of the interior affairs, you must have a passport and 2 photos, as well as the employment contract and the invitation from the transport company. After receiving the contract via email, you can contact the Consulate to obtain a Schengen visa. On arrival, you will need to register and get the work permit in the European Union.
! Turnaround time: 2-4 weeks.
Novice drivers have an opportunity to improve skills and get additional trainings to their drivers licence. In addition, we offer additional courses and certificates to enhance your professional skills and future career development, including the ADR certificate, which you will receive within 2 weeks.
! To carry dangerous goods, you need ADR certificate.
A long-distance trucker or a professional driver of a heavy haul truck transports goods between regions and countries.
The first step is to get the class "E". In order to pass courses for the class "E", you must have a proven track record of driving for a period of not less than one year of any vehicle (class "B" or "C"). You must have an open "C" class, provide a certificate of employment that you have worked as a driver in the past year, or drive your own car or operate it by proxy.
! A minimum knowledge of foreign languages will be an additional bonus.
Every driver transporting goods and passengers in the EU have to prove hisaptitude (code 95). These requirements apply to all drivers as to the EU citizens and third country nationals.
! You'll find out more at the weekly courses.
Driver education is divided into the following stages:
! Driver's license — the international standard of quality, the guarantee of reliability and security.
The work schedule is governed by the rules of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union No. 561/2006 on the harmonization of certain social legislation relating to the road transport and amending Council regulation (EEC) No. 3821/85 and No. 2135/98 and rescinding Regulation (EEC) no 3820/85 (The document applies to the European Economic Area).
! In order to get a more detailed information on the regulations of working and rest of the driver, navigate to the next page.
The information about the work and rest time is recorded with a digital tachograph and recorded on the electronic map. The tachograph stores the information in the course of the year, while the electronic map stores only the data of the last 28 days.
9 hours daily (2 times a week for 10 hours) — the maximum time of driving a motor vehicle by one driver.
56 hours weekly (max 6 daily periods per week) — the maximum time of driving a motor vehicle.
90 hours - the maximum fortnightly driving time.
4 hours and 30 minutes — the maximum driving time without a break.
45 minutes (or 2 times - 15 minutes and 30 minutes) — the minimum break time duration.
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency has right to check the work schedule of a driver for the last year that is why the information of the electronic map has to be saved every 28 days.
Without an interruption - 11 hours (a maximum of 3 cuts in a week up to 9 hours is allowed— the compensation is no longer required).
With an interruption - 12 hours, divided into at least 3 hours plus at least 9 hours (in that order).
If a vehicle is on a train or a ship with a sleeper — 11 hours with max 2 interruptions lasting maximum 1 hour each.
The duration of the daily rest of 2 drivers — 9 hours out of 30 hours.
The duration of the weekly rest is 45 hours (max 1 reduction to 24 hours during 2 consecutive weeks, with the compensation within 3 weeks after the considered one, with reference to another rest of at least 9 hours is allowed).
! The compliance with driving and rest time periods not only affects your performance, but also the safety of others