* Net salary may differs due to number of obstacles.
Jobs for international truck & HGV drivers of all experience levels with European haulage and logistics companies.
! We’re proud to offer employment opportunities for NON European citizens also.
Office or base location: Katowice, Poland
! THE QUESTIONNAIRE IS IMPORTANT TO FILL BY THE LINKS BELOW!
- CE experience for less than 6 months
- Positive characteristics
TERMS OF PAYMENT OF THE DRIVER'S LABOR:
Salary depends on the car, the region and the presence of a partner in the car, the rate of fuel for the actual use of the machine.
- TENT from 67 to 69 € / d.
- REF from 64 to 72 € / d
PAYMENT OF TRAINER
25 € / d, what part of the payment is paid to the teacher is decided by the head of the colony, the maximum amount: the salary of two drivers minus 20 Euro. A student's journey lasts at least 1 cadence (about 60 days).
- Cadence in flight lasts about 65 days.
- If during the flight due to the fault of the driver could not drive or made sediment, this time is deducted from the flight.
- There is no unintentional damage (except for intentional damage: theft of a set of keys, locks, mirrors ...)
TRANSFER TO BASE
Drivers are changing in Europe. Drivers are brought by minibus to the tractor with a semitrailer.
- Passport and - not a criminal record
- CE category of rights
- Chip Card, driver card
- CODE 95 - Lithuanian, from 50 to 250 euros (assistance in registration)
- The largest transport company in Europe, founded in 1996
- 6000 volatile DAF + MAN + MERCEDES EUR 6
- Semi-trailers: TENT + REF + ADR
- Directions of work: Scandinavia, Europe, Russia, RB
Salary system consist in which group they belong to:
- Europe (double crew): 6.000-8.000 PLN [1.500-2000EUR]
- Russia: 7.000-9.000 [1.750-2.250EUR]
*high performance shall be provided to get highest salary (the driver is commited, on time, no dammage etc).
And the routes, depend also on the group they belong:
- Europe (double crew): exchanges in France and back to Poland or if not enough volume trips to Spain/Portugal and back to Poland.
- Russia: trips to Russia/Ukraine. If not enough volume to Russia half of the month trips to Russia, the other half trips to Europe.
Holiday Plan, settled with annual basis which allows to go back home once per quarter per week and a half.
Company benefits, good trucks, good working environment, being part of a multinational company with subsidiaries in over 8 countries around the world (UE: Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Germany, and Poland –the bigger one-; Russia, Morocco, Mexico…); and which employs world wide over 1.500 people.
- Some experience (better if they can obtain the code 95 in one week)
- Better if they can speak any other language than Russianà English, Polish, Spanish are the languages fluently spoken in our Company. In any case we have 2 UK dispatchers in our Polish subsidiary.
Office or base location: Częstochowa, Poland
Транспортная компания покупает 5 новых тягачей, с планом докупить ещё 5 до конца года.
-СЕ категория прав + опыт работы кат С или СЕ
-АДР, перевозка опасных грузов
-Чип-Карта, карта водителя
-Медицинская справка + психотест (оформляется в Польше)
-КОД 95 - Польский !
- Кандидат с приличным опытом по Европе может рассчитывать на ставку в 1700 евро за первый ознакомительный месяц. Последующие 1900-2000евро с возможностью роста.
- Каденция от 3 месяцев, отпуск 2-6 недель.
Office or base location: KLAIPEDA
Для перевозки контейнеров с порта Клайпеда по Литва, Латвия, Естония
стабильная з.плата . без задержек.
В не большую семейную компанию, 25 машин, основана от 1930 года требуется пару водителей.
Лучшие условия труда и отдыха, отсутствует система штрафов и норм топлива
У компании свая база в Маастрихте со всеми удобствами, на этой базе водитель обычно проводит 45ку
- зона барбекю
Маршруты на Германию, Италию, страны Бенелюкса.
Своевременная оплата труда от 1600 евро до 2500 евро в месяц в зависимости от желания и умения работать и планировать свое рабочее время. 0,16 евро за 1 км пробега + 20 евро в сутки если случается простой + 50% от сэкономленного дизельного топлива за рейс или — 100% перерасходованного дизельного топлива за рейс. Коэфицент 0.35 на тонну, порожний пробег 26 сейчас, летом 25.
Прибалтика - Турция - Греция иногда Кавказ. В среднем 12000км.
Турция по ТИРУ (день расстаможка, день на выгрузку, как в России тут по 20евро простойных)
Опыт по СНГ от 1.5лет CE (короткий 95ый код принимается только)
! European passport and English knowlagde is needed !
- 1.150 eur as base it is paid 12 times per month plus 0.10 e/k = average monthly 2500 eur
- paid holiday of 25 days
- 6 weeks on - 2 weeks off (negotiable)
- truck parking to airport transfer is paid
- EU Passport
- Good english level
- C/E experience of 1 year
could be offered if candidate hold EU passport and speaks english.
Лучшие условия на рынке труда, претендуйте немедленно (только для граждан ЕУ)
ТРЕБУЕТСЯ ПРОЙТИ ТЕСТ АНГЛИЙСКОГО
- ЕУ Паспорт
- СЕ опыт работы по Европе или Скандинавии,
- Опыт использования рефрижераторных (фриго) прицепов является преимуществом,
- Английский или немецкий язык на уровне общения является преимуществом, в офисе работают Русско язычные диспетчера.
- зарплата на руки от 2200 до 2400 евро (отличная система бонусов)
- современный парк (EURO6) - MERCEDES Actros, Volvo FH, MAN TGX, DAF XF,
- трансфер до базы организовывает и оплачивает работодатель (бусик либо самолет)
- выбор типа полуприцепа (тент, реф)
- все удобства на местных базах в Германии, Швеции, Норвегии, Дании, Голодании (N),
- своевременные платежи, программы мотивации работы, отличные условия работы.
Трудоустройство бесплатное, за справками звоните Александр: +371 24 976 892
Drivers with experience in Europe
Requirements: categories C, E (C category received before 2009-09-10); working experience as a driver for 2 years in the last 3 years of work, in Europe at least 1 year; knowledge of the rules of the road in Europe; knowledge of the mode of work and rest of drivers involved in international transport; working experience with a digital tachograph card; independent work with documents; experience of customs procedures, TIR, CMR; without gross offenses (for example: drunk driving rights taken away, smuggling, was the cause of the accident), the ability to fill in CMR, the ability to use navigation, experience with cars of class EURO 5 / EURO 6; minor repair skills; high self-discipline; without bad habbits.
· Lights Lithuania-Europe-Lithuania payment for 1 km 11–12 eurocents (work for 1 driver)
· Lights Lithuania-Europe-Lithuania payment for 1 km 7.8-8.1 eurocents (work for 2 drivers)
· Cadenzas - work only in Europe for 6-8 weeks - 60 euro / day (probation period for the first 3 months), then 65 euro / day. If the driver has ADR, +5 euro / day
Documents for employment (quality copies):
· Zagran. passport;
· Driver's license;
· ADR certificate;
· Current medical certificate;
· Employment record, in which it is clear that over the past 2 years - 1 year of experience as a driver or such a certificate from employers; when you arrive at work you need an original.
· Digital tachograph card.
· 95 code, issued in a European country (can be done in Lithuania: if the C category is received before 2009-09-10, 95 code costs 100 euro; if the C category is received after 2009-09-10, 95 code costs 300 euros - for 95 driver code pays immediately.
· Certificate of presence (absence) of criminal record
· Filled candidate’s application form, recommendations.
· Photo - needed on arrival at work
Employment costs are 180 euros + costs for 95 code. The cost of employment driver covers from the first salary.
This question is raised by many drivers, our life will not only help you to realize the desire to find a job in Europe a decent salary, but will also provide a solution to all the accompanying problems that may stand in the way of the realization of your goals - trust the professionals and you will get results! Our experience speaks for itself!
To obtain work permission, which will be issued through the Ministry of the interior affairs, you must have a passport and 2 photos, as well as the employment contract and the invitation from the transport company. After receiving the contract via email, you can contact the Consulate to obtain a Schengen visa. On arrival, you will need to register and get the work permit in the European Union.
! Turnaround time: 2-4 weeks.
Novice drivers have an opportunity to improve skills and get additional trainings to their drivers licence. In addition, we offer additional courses and certificates to enhance your professional skills and future career development, including the ADR certificate, which you will receive within 2 weeks.
! To carry dangerous goods, you need ADR certificate.
A long-distance trucker or a professional driver of a heavy haul truck transports goods between regions and countries.
The first step is to get the class "E". In order to pass courses for the class "E", you must have a proven track record of driving for a period of not less than one year of any vehicle (class "B" or "C"). You must have an open "C" class, provide a certificate of employment that you have worked as a driver in the past year, or drive your own car or operate it by proxy.
! A minimum knowledge of foreign languages will be an additional bonus.
Every driver transporting goods and passengers in the EU have to prove hisaptitude (code 95). These requirements apply to all drivers as to the EU citizens and third country nationals.
! You'll find out more at the weekly courses.
Driver education is divided into the following stages:
! Driver's license — the international standard of quality, the guarantee of reliability and security.
The work schedule is governed by the rules of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union No. 561/2006 on the harmonization of certain social legislation relating to the road transport and amending Council regulation (EEC) No. 3821/85 and No. 2135/98 and rescinding Regulation (EEC) no 3820/85 (The document applies to the European Economic Area).
! In order to get a more detailed information on the regulations of working and rest of the driver, navigate to the next page.
The information about the work and rest time is recorded with a digital tachograph and recorded on the electronic map. The tachograph stores the information in the course of the year, while the electronic map stores only the data of the last 28 days.
9 hours daily (2 times a week for 10 hours) — the maximum time of driving a motor vehicle by one driver.
56 hours weekly (max 6 daily periods per week) — the maximum time of driving a motor vehicle.
90 hours - the maximum fortnightly driving time.
4 hours and 30 minutes — the maximum driving time without a break.
45 minutes (or 2 times - 15 minutes and 30 minutes) — the minimum break time duration.
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency has right to check the work schedule of a driver for the last year that is why the information of the electronic map has to be saved every 28 days.
Without an interruption - 11 hours (a maximum of 3 cuts in a week up to 9 hours is allowed— the compensation is no longer required).
With an interruption - 12 hours, divided into at least 3 hours plus at least 9 hours (in that order).
If a vehicle is on a train or a ship with a sleeper — 11 hours with max 2 interruptions lasting maximum 1 hour each.
The duration of the daily rest of 2 drivers — 9 hours out of 30 hours.
The duration of the weekly rest is 45 hours (max 1 reduction to 24 hours during 2 consecutive weeks, with the compensation within 3 weeks after the considered one, with reference to another rest of at least 9 hours is allowed).
! The compliance with driving and rest time periods not only affects your performance, but also the safety of others